The Compression and Maintenance Supervisor has responsibility over all rotating equipment maintenance programs including major repairs/overhauls and the daily activities of Field and Plant Maintenance employees.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance Programs and work order assignments are completed by company personnel or 3rd Party Contractors on set schedules per industry/OEM standards.
- Plan and organize maintenance work on rotating equipment within compressor stations, central oil/gas delivery points and processing plants.
- Develops procedures, PM schedules and guidelines for field staff daily job duties.
- Evaluates, trains, develops and audits staff.
- Assists in creating budgets for scheduled overhauls/repairs and working with Engineers on major projects including equipment installs, relocations and start-ups.
- Oversees programs and schedules for Top Ends, Major Overhauls, Inspections, Field Audits, Stack Testing, JJJJ and OOOO.
- Ensures safety, cost reduction, thoroughness and equipment availability remain a priority with employees in completing work assignments.
- Review monthly compressor runtime reports with Field & Plant Operations and provide guidance on achieving maximum runtimes. Training operators on company equipment start-up procedures.
- Manage all compressor & rotating equipment maintenance records.
- Ensure all work orders are being completed and recorded within the FIIX maintenance software.
- Reviewing equipment monthly OPEX costs and accountable for maintaining a cost-conscious maintenance program.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical training or College Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience in compression and equipment maintenance operations.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisor role.
- Work in and around the Pecos TX area at least 4 days per week.
- Extensive knowledge in compression, rotating equipment and maintenance operations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Work well within a team environment, and/or independently with limited supervision.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing.
- Must a valid driver’s license and allow pre-employment and MVR background check.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Physically capable of lifting, pushing, pulling and holding equipment and tools.
- Able to work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position.
- Able to bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels, raise/lift from ground level and lift to 50lbs.
- Work outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
- Work indoors at a Field Office desk & computer located near Coyanosa, TX.
- Work in heat, wind, dust and around loud equipment noise.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while working in the field.