To oversee and support the daily activities of Field and Plant Maintenance Employees. Ensure Preventative Maintenance is completed in a timely manner. Ensure compliance program is kept up to date. Build job scope for future projects
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the maintenance work on all rotating assets within the compressor stations and plant.
- Develops standards and guidelines for staff requirements.
- Evaluates, trains, and develops staff.
- Ensures safety, cost reduction, and productivity remain priorities in completing work assignments.
- Coordinates work with other departmental sections and divisions as well as with public and private organizations.
- Proficient in various Company programs and applications including the use of computers and smart devices.
- Maintain compressor runtime reports on a monthly basis.
- Manage and upkeep of all compressor maintenance records.
- Demonstrates analytical skills with ability to make recommendations to management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in field operations.
- Knowledge in compression, pipeline, and construction operations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must live within 100 miles of Pecos, Texas
- Work well within a team environment, and/or independently with limited supervision if needed
- Must be able to read prints, drawings, and technical manuals and possess the ability to prepare technical reports
- Good understanding of plant principles and operations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must allow pre-employment and MVR background check
- Must be capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools
- Able to work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position
- Able to bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels, raise/lift from ground level and lift to 50lbs.
- React to conditions, alarms and beacons using olfactory senses
- Work indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment
- Work in extreme weather conditions around operating equipment
- Wear special safety equipment (PPE) while working