The Field Operator is responsible for pigging, maintaining all pipeline gathering system operations, one-calls, compressor station performance and gas delivery to Brazos Processing Plants.
- Monitor and maintain low pressure gathering pressures.
- Monitor and collaborate with Processing Plant Operations on high pressure system operation and pigging.
- Frequent ROW monitoring and leak surveys on pipelines
- The field operator is responsible for the complete compressor station operation, utilization of horsepower, operating costs and general housekeeping.
- Station equipment includes separation, filtration, compressor, air compressors, liquid pumps, dehydration units, BTEX Condensers and gas measurement.
- Oversee water and condensate hauling schedules and responsible for ensuring water/condensate are adequate for hauling.
- Maintain lube oil, anti-freeze, TEG and spare parts at the compressor stations.
- Work with engineering, construction, operations and other Brazos personnel to plan pipeline purging, central facility startups and production battery connects.
- At all times it is the responsibility of every employee to assure the compliance of all aspects of our operation. This includes safety, environmental, construction, state and federal guidelines.
- Must be willing to respond to call-outs on a 24/7 basis and travel as needed.
Adhere to company, federal regulations and industry standards/guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- 3-5 years of general Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot various issues with valves, operating pressures, Glycol dehydrators, compressors, separators, pumps and other basic oil & gas equipment.
- Must have basic computer skills to use Company e-mail, Company issued software (Microsoft Outlook & Excel) and complete electronic activity reports.
- NACE Certifications and Corrosion Technical training is a plus.