Responsible for assisting in the operation of natural gas processing facility to ensure optimum plant performance, including monitoring operations of natural gas processing, product treating, compression, making necessary adjustments, performing inspections and conducting preventive maintenance.
- Ability to operate plant processes using plant control systems
- Responsible for plant log entries of pressures, temperatures, gas throughput, liquid production, fuel consumption and other shift activities
- Assist Maintenance and I&E Techs with routine maintenance as well as major projects.
- Observe and ensure compliance of operating and maintenance procedures as well as safety regulations in accordance with company policies, EH&S policies, and PPE requirements
- Complete all necessary monthly/daily reports as well as operational reports including but not limited too environmental, safety, near misses, downtime, and plant logs
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance on various types of plant equipment, such as engines, compressors, dehydrators, turbines, pumps, and other plant equipment.
- Start/stop operating equipment.
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant, equipment, and systems
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Able to speak fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of plant principles and operations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
- Must have ability to respond in a timely manner to any emergency
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this position as well as the ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Must be capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Required to work rotating shift schedule and work relief coverage for plant operations.